Saturday, February 7, 2009

Day 3

Gross. Sick. These are the exact thoughts that went through my head this morning as I woke up. I haven't been this ill in so long. But I guess it has to happen to the best of us...and better on the weekend, then during the week...esp. on a Finals or Midterms week...It's funny, I really wanted to be healthy this weekend so I had drank so much Orange Juice and had so much fruits to rack up a lot of antioxidants into my system to keep me well. Guess that didn't work.

So Game Night? First, it began with a game of Kings. A drinking game. Needless to say I didn't partake in the game since I was hiked up on Tylenol at that point. But it was an enjoyable game to watch. It was hilarious that Pan couldn't think of any other fish type then....Nemo. Oh wow, my friends are so special...in the Ass (you wouldn't get it unless you were there)

Following this was a short half game of Cranium. You see, Pan had already progressed past the point of buzzed at this point and was slurring every time she had to read a card...so we had to close off the game.

Of course, by this time the Birthday team: Gautam and Winny had progressed to the third Brain. While most of us were still lurking on the first quarter of the board. And Dung, who did a great humming job for "Billie Jean" was unable to get his teammates to figure out what the song was. We were all cracking up.

The funniest thing was that we all failed at trying to get our teammates to guess Jacques Cousteau in a group Cranium mime...Pan's fishing attempts were quite admirable.

Afterwards, I went to 5801 and met up with Jose and Ed. Ed and I came back and attempted to watch Pan's Labyrinth. However, by 4 am there isn't much you can do other than pass out...But it was still a good time. :) Totally worth it. I might have lost my voice because Ed and I tried (yes I said tried) to sing Bohemian Rhapsody on the way back.

Ed was talking about how impressive some child artists are. I had to show him the Rumpelstiltskin book at that time. Haha...I guess I've kinda become one of those child artists who tries to live on former glory. Except I wasn't really ever even famous at any point.

No comments:

Post a Comment