Friday, February 6, 2009

Day 2

So let me update you on the last 24 hours...which have been basically ridiculous. Last night, my friend Chelsea and I had a combined bday party.

Story time: Chelsea's name is pronounced like Chel-SAW...not Chel-SEE. Ranjan, her boyfriend, however, insists that it's pronounced like Chel-SEE so I got very confused on what I should call her. So tradition goes that I called her mother while really drunk and left a message asking her to call me back and tell me how Chelsea's name is pronounced and why the hell she would do that to her kid. Her mom, although deeply amused, has yet to call me. So everytime we drink together, I call her mom. One of the best times was when I called and left the whole message in Tamil. Her mom cracked up at that. BUT she still has yet to call me. Haha...at least it allows us to continue this tradition.

Chelsea and I went to the Melting Pot which is a fondu place down in station square. It was AMAZING

A course of cheese fondu, with three different types of cheeses with bread, chips, apples, etc.
A course of meats (fish, chicken, shrimp, and a lot of stuff that I couldn't eat) in various styles brought out raw, but you were given pots of boiling water with various herbs in it for cooking
A course of chocolate fondu with cakes, chocolates, fudge, and fruits...

It was soooo good...and so worth the price of 24 dollars. Made me happy!

And last night afterwards, I got terribly drunk. And tried finding people's (guys not girls) nipples from over their shirt. And supposedly that's a talent I have.

At some point I picked up some snow and told people that there wasn't going to be any of this where I go next year....haha...

And something was bothering me all yesterday. My nose was stuffy and runny. And I was confused. Was this allergies? Was this a weird form of hangover?

No...it was a cold. Obviously since it's been so long since I've gotten a cold...I didn't even recognize what it was. Kinda weird huh? I was seriously thinking that it was a weird effect of a hangover or something...I'm a mess.

So what's tonight? Game night. I'm really excited, but I should take a nap before I go. :)
I'm in a great mood as the weekend begins. :)

1 comment: